Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Book

The book I am working on seems to be going well. The mental drafting phase is over, so now I am just trying to get into the first draft. The book itself is about an ekra (the blue creature on the right). I'm still working out the kinks, mostly because it's going to be an 80,000 word book for YA and I am still unsure how well everything will flow. It's the first romance I have written in a very long time, but it should be fun.

Also, I am working on a website for the book. Once that's up, I'll be able to be a little more free with describing the actual characters, creatures, plots, and so on. It would be interesting to hear the feedback of visitors.

For now that's all. Tomorrow I'll try to have something literary posted--mainly some examinations of theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment