Saturday, March 5, 2011

500 words!

Okay, silly title, I know. But I've found myself becoming lazy to the point where I think about my work all the time, but don't really do much about it. Yes, I am working on a new image for the Website. It should be done about the time I decide whether or not I want to publish with Kindle. But, I digress.

To remedy my laziness, I am writing 500-word flash-fiction stories every day before I go to bed. I want to push through this remiss and horrifying laziness that I've managed to (somehow) catch. I think it's the leftover exhaustion from graduating from college, but it's probably something else. "Life gets in the way" is not a valid excuse. I should ALWAYS make time to write. It's what I love, isn't it?

So, I'll push forward. I may or may not share my flash-fiction work here. It's not meant to be taken seriously--just to pull me out of this slump I seem to have fallen on.

Anyways, short blog, I know, but trust me! It's well worth it!

By the way, my first flash fiction piece, maxing out at 592 words, is called, "The Bones Were Broken" ;) Not quite what you might think it is, actually. Pulling away from the Inrugia/horror/fantasy pieces a little tonight...

Take care, and never stop writing! We are the revolution of literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment