Monday, March 7, 2011

Cold, Damp, and Blissfully Nice!

The weather disagrees with me today, but it's still a great day to be out and about! I'll be leaving soon to go do some book mending at the local University. That's something I really enjoy. It's nice to relax and numb my mind for a few hours mending books. Also, it teaches me to try and think of something other than writing. Does it work? Not really.

The 500-word flash fictions have been a success lately! I've been following my plan to do them at night before bed. Not my best writing, but it's getting me back into the swing of things. I'm very excited, because last night I did a short scene from Clei and Marik's future. Sometime down the line, when Clei is 23 and Marik is 29. I really enjoyed the setting, the discussion, and seeing how the characters have changed. It makes me think that perhaps there's something to Clei thinking he's the hero while actually being the villain.

Also revamping my book and thinking of writing a blog (next time) on literary structure. I really enjoy talking about it, researching it, and applying it to my own work.

Until then, take care, and keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment