Friday, June 24, 2011

MC Character Blogfest!

Hey all! If you haven't heard, it's MC Character Blogfest! That's where we authors have our characters answer a few questions :) You can read more about the Blogfest at Elizabeth Mueller's blog.

Clei Vojtech, from "Soul Carrier," will be answering the questions today!



Question 1: What is your greatest fear?

It's already coming true. Mostly death, but I just found out my half-soul is eating the souls of unborn infant amüli (angels). I'm half-human, half-amüli, and because of that...well... My soul isn't balanced. I'm terrified of what Marik's going to do to me. His daughter was just stillborn because of me, and I think if he had the chance, he'd bury me under the ocean. An eternity trapped down there, slowly being crushed by the pressure... *shudder*

Question 2: What is your biggest accomplishment?

I thought my biggest accomplishment was flying the Ridge, because, you know, I don't have wings all the time, but that wasn't it at all. I managed to find my Carrier, which is huge. She was in America, on Earth, and I ended up in Thailand. That was a long way to travel with no money, and in less than three months. Because of her, I'll live to see my seventeenth birthday.

Question 3: What is your biggest regret?

That's a big question. After everything I've done, and everything I might do, I think my biggest regret is watching my people die because of me. Because I'm so scared to die, they have to. Being craven is my biggest regret of all.

~~~

Eti, Clei's travelling companion, may come by tomorrow to answer the same questions. It's interesting to see how Clei might answer. He's a real coward, and not that bright.

If you want to join in the Blogfest, just go to at Elizabeth Mueller's blog and sign up! Answer the questions and post a comment here :) I'd love to read your posts!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you've built a very in-depth and well-fleshed-out world there - lots of concepts to think about! Very interesting answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your world and character! I want to read more about Clei and his struggles. Great art, btw--you're fantastic!

    Thanks for participating!


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool premise! Lots of thought provoking stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I just found out my half-soul is eating the souls of unborn infant angels."

    Now that, my friend, is a crappy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback everyone :) I really appreciate it! I'm excited to go and read your Blogfest entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's got a lot on his plate! Terrible to find something out about yourself and be unable to control it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment, Shannon :) And yes, he does. It really grates on him throughout the story. Loved looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete