Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Project Updates and Release Dates for This Year

Hi all! This is just a quick post to update you on where I'm at with my current projects, and the expected release dates for some of the newer ones I'm working on. Below are the dates the books and short stories all go live on Amazon!

Frendyl Krune and the Stone Princess: April 25
Axis of the Soul: Part I: May 2
Axis of the Soul: Part II: May 6
Axis of the Soul: Part III: May 9
Axis of the Soul: Part IV: May 13
Axis of the Soul: Part V: May 16
Axis of the Soul: Part VI: May 20
Axis of the Soul: Part VII: May 23
Axis of the Soul: Part VIII: May 27
Axis of the Soul: Part IX: May 30
Axis of the Soul: Part X: June 3
Axis of the Soul: Part XI: June 6
Axis of the Soul: Part XII: June 10
Axis of the Soul: Part XIII: June 13
Axis of the Soul: Part XIV: June 17
Axis of the Soul: Part XV: June 20
Axis of the Soul: Part XVI: June 24
Axis of the Soul: Part XVII: June 27
Axis of the Soul: Part XVIII: July 1
Axis of the Soul: Part XIX: July 4
Axis of the Soul: Part XX: July 8
Frendyl Krune Origins: Their Pretty Bones: June 27
The Soulless King: Part One: September 26
The Soulless King: Part Two: November 28
Paper Sun: An Ekra Clan Short Story: TBD
Frendyl Krune and the Nightmare in the North: November 28
The Soulless King: Part Three: March 27, 2017
Princess Yorsyl's Rise: Book One: The Glass Heart: TBD

I do want to mention that Axis of the Soul is my new serial novel (for those who are not yet aware), and that the release dates may vary. My goal is to have two parts up each week for 10 consecutive weeks. I'm getting married in late June, so the dates might get a little staggered around that time, depending on my ability to stay on top of writing, work, and wedding stuff. We'll see! I'm writing the majority of it ahead of time and have it fairly well outlined at this point, which is always a good sign! Please do not expect each part to be longer than 10,000 words (and even that's stretching it!). The first three parts will be free on Amazon, and then each part after that will be $0.99. :)

I will be making a print omnibus once the entire thing is released, but that may not be out until March of next year. Just a head's up!

Yes, I'm aware that there's a good chance this won't go the way I'm hoping. If all else fails, I'll at least try to get one part a week out. This is just a fun little project that I want to see take off on the side.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment