Sunday, May 18, 2014

Updated Look & New Pages to Come!

Hey, Gremlins! So I have a new look--which I completed about a week ago--and now, new tabs! Right now, the tabs are all empty, but over the next week or two, I plan to fill them with entertaining facts, interviews, and other neat things. I'll be more focused on finishing Soulbound, of course, but I want to have more than just a blog. This morning, I focused on designing a few shot glasses, and once I have the ability, I'll add them to the shop.

I'm also planning to include them in my book signings and raffle off sets of 2 during the signings. Sound fun? I hope so! I'm quite nervous and excited, but due to school (I'm doing a summer session to obtain my Paralegal Certification), it will be a while before I can stock up on more raffle prizes. I'll also be doing raffles on my Facebook, so you might want to follow me if you're not already! And let your friends know about the raffles, too, because the more people who enter, the more variety in prizes I'll offer.

Sorry for the short post, but I need to run and get ready for work. Take care, Gremlins!

No comments:

Post a Comment